Thursday, December 4, 2008

Why I Love To Read Blogs

I have been reading blogs for about 2 years and love to check-in every night and see what people have been up to. I enjoy reading blogs for several reasons. The first is to get tips, ideas and inspiration for keeping up with everything. The second is to know other people are having the same ups and downs I am, and that I am not alone. I read several differnt types of blogs. I read blogs about Homemaking, Parenting, Frugality, and Personal Finance. From the main blogs I read I usually find myself wandering around the Blogosphere, reading comments, following links within posts, and clicking on items like "Blogs I Read" on a blog's sidebar. I have found a tremendous amount of encouragement and information.

I started this blog for several reasons. First, I hope to encourage any followers who can realate to what I write about on a day-to-day basis (parenting, homemaking, frugality). We can get through it together! Second, I have absorbed alot of what I have read on other blogs and applied it to my life- in some cases directly and in other cases I have adapted things to figure out what works best for me. I hope to share some of my "what works for me" in hopes that they may work for someone else. Lastly, I like the idea that this blog would hold me accountable. If I write it here- people read it- therefore I better be following through with it!

Through all of my blogging I hope to keep it all positive, encouraging and fun. I am hoping to have the opportunity to connect to people and make bloggy friends with whom I can swap ideas and along the way hopefully we may save some money too!

No comments: