Saturday, December 6, 2008

Making Your Home a Haven- Day 5

qaA bit late in posting what happened on Friday, since it is now Saturday evening, but... in the idea of completing what I started. Here is my Friday.

Friday was a very uneventful and yet still very productive.

The Morning Routine- Done!

MY To Do list: 1) Buy cat food (poor cat has no food!), and a few other items that are a "good Deal" this week at Shop Rite. Done! 2) Finally get to bank and deposit b-day check.-- done! 3) Clean off Hutch and put up nativity and make room for Xmas Cards. - Done!

My 15-20 minutes- was spent straightening up before heading to work.

The day went smoothly and all my To do items were done right after I got home from work.

After dinner we had our December Fridays family night- The kids opened the puzzle, and game and we worked on the puzzle (more like just Garrison and I, with a little help from Kailtyn) then the family played Scooby-Doo Trouble - Kailtyn won! The kids them watched the Drake and Josh Christmas Movie on Nickelodeon.

So that ends our week. Not too much excitement, yet I got stuff done- little by little. I still have a ton to do before Christmas and therefore have had a bit of Christmas on the brain. I'll be posting some ideas on Christmas this weekend.

Hope you enjoyed your week!!

No comments: