Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What has inspired me to write this bolg

I began my journey into the Frugal world about 2 years ago. I googled "How to save money?" and google gave me several links to "frugal" websites. The first one I clicked on was called Frugal For Life (which, sadly, is no longer written). It had a post titled 25 Ways I Save Money, and listed 25 ways Dawn saved money. She listed things like swtiching to CFL bulbs, and lowering the heat and wearing layers instead. At the end of her post she had a link so that others could list their 25 ways they save money. At the time I found it, there were about 20 links. It took me about a week to read though them all and every day a few more would be added. It gave me so many ideas about ways I could easily save money that I got a small spiral notebook and began to re-read the lists, this time writing the ideas I thought I could do right away. Over the next week I will share the early part of my frugal journey, and what I am up to now.

No comments: