Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hershey Park is Going Green

We were out of town for the holiday weekend, visiting Hershey Park in Pennsylvania. Something I noticed while we were walking around the park was signs posted which talked about how they were "going green" . One sign said they changed all of thier lights to CLF bulbs. I wasn't really sure I believed them. Then while waiting in line for the Speedway, as the sun was setting, the lights came on all around. You could clearly see the curly-cue lights inside and I must say I was impressed. Another sign that said for all the lights they used for the candylane and sweet lights were LED lights and that they use 75% less electricity than your average Chrismas light.

I am not sure anyone else noticed these things, but I was impressed- Go Hershey!!

No comments: