Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Frugal Story- The End of The Beginning

Yes, we could have done for ourselves what the Debt Consolidation Co was going to do for us, but I was sure they would have more success negotiating with the credit card companies than I would and I knew I wouldn't have the will-power to set the money aside each month on my own.

So now we are on our current debt repayment schedule and should be making our last payment on Dec 19, 2010. And I can not wait until that date! We will be DEBT FREE!!

Until then, we watch every penny that comes in and know exactly where it is going. We are living paycheck to paycheck- it is tight but we have been able to make it, at times barely, but we are hanging in there.

We have made some frugal changes because we HAD TO instead of because we WANTED TO, but we have made them and we are happy with them. Next week I will be writting some posts related to these Other Frugal Changes we have made.

Grocery budget changes, Alternate streams of income, & Simple Frugal Habits that all help us to save money.

No comments: