Saturday, January 10, 2009

Winter Clean Out

Well I haven't hit my stride yet on the Winter clean out, but I do feel it coming!

I put the tree and all the other Christmas Decorations away today. Now the living room looks very bare. I find this refreshing after all the Christmas Abundance and Over the top decorating.

My dining room did not stay clear of piles after Christmas as I had hoped! This is probabaly due to the fact that I did not get my school stuff organized in the laundry room-- so my piles have begun again in the dinning room. (OH my!)

I am planning on heading over to read some stuff at http://www.flylady.net/ after I post this in hope of some inspiration, on cleaning, scheduling and organizing.

I have a few projects I am thinking about, unfortunately at this point I an only "thinking". This also relates to my other post about garage sales. I am hoping as I begin my Winter clean out I will find some clutter that I do not need- but could sell in my garage sale.

If I don't hit my stride in January-- I have a week off for Winter Break- and my kids don't!! So I will have 4 days to really get some hard-core cleaning/decluttering done.

I am also looking forward to a series over at http://www.biblicalwomanhood.com/ where she is going to go through her house room-by-room and chronical her "overhauling" . That should get me moving.

Now on to see what the flylady is up to.....

No comments: